- 5 Days, 4 Nights
- Start From AED 8725
Validity: 2019-10-01 to 2019-12-10
- All airport transfers
- Bed and breakfast basis in Nairobi for 01 night
- Full board accommodation and meals on safari 03 nights
- Game drives in a safari vehicle (Non A/C - private usage) with a pop up roof for maximum game viewing comfort with a professional English-speaking driver/guide.
- All park entrance fees
- Return Flight ticket by Airarabia
- Karen Blixen Museum
- Masai Mara
- Mara River
- Mara Plains
- Giraffe Centre
Day 1: Arrival in Nairobi, meet and greet at the airport, safari brief, and transfer to the hotel for an overnight stay; leisure time in the evening
Day 2: 0630hrs: Wake up to an early buffet breakfast at the hotel then check out.
0730hrs: Depart for Maasai Mara National Reserve, which is also known as the “Jewell of Kenya. On your way to Maasai Mara National Reserve, you will enjoy different array of views which are just priceless. The drive passes via the great rift escarpment where a brief stopover will be made for photography and then continue driving. The view is just out of this world!
1240hrs appx: Arrive at Maasai Mara National Reserve; you will have game drive enroute to your lodge. You’ll have a sumptuous Lunch at the lodge.
1530hrs - Embark on your first game drive in this amazing Game Reserve known for its amazing wildlife.
A spectacle worth seeing is the annual migration of millions of wildebeests, zebra, and gazelles from the Serengeti plains across the Tanzania border and Mara River to reach Maasai Mara grazing fields. The dramatic crossing of the river and the preying on the migrants by predators can be viewed early June to August. The Mara has got also thousands of species of bird life and plant life. Wildlife viewing in the mara is year round with plenty of species to be seen.
1830hrs: Return to the lodge for dinner and then overnight.
Days 3-0630hrs: Wake up for a refreshing hot cup of coffee or tea. Then depart for a morning game drive to explore the Mara plains and its intriguing wildlife.
0830hrs: Return to the lodge for a full buffet breakfast and spend the morning at your own leisure.
1230hrs: Enjoy a scintillating buffet lunch at the lodge.
Afternoon spent at leisure. You can relax by the swimming pool or you can visit a traditional Maasai Village where you’ll get insight into the vibrant and traditional way of life of the Maasai.
1600hrs: Depart for an evening game drive.
1830hrs Return to the Lodge for dinner and then overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge.
Day 4: Enjoy a sumptuous buffet breakfast at the lodge before departing for the scenic Lake Naivasha.
You’ll arrive at Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort at approx. 1300 hrs and spend your afternoon at leisure.
Lake Naivasha is a serene freshwater lake and a superb oasis for wildlife, birds and plants. Just beyond the lake's shore are papyrus swamps, acacia woodlands and forests. There are more than 450 species of birds; from spectacled weavers, grey-backed fiscals, red-billed firefinches, little grebe, yellow billed stork, pelicans and African fish eagles among others.
Dinner and then overnight at the Resort.
DAY 5 :- Enjoy an early morning buffet breakfast at the resort and then proceed to check out. At approx. 0730hrs, you’ll depart for Nairobi city. You’ll have lunch on own arrangements before being transferred to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your home bound flight.
- Movenpick Hotel & Residence Nairobi - https://www.movenpick.com/en/africa/kenya/nairobi/hotel-residences-nairobi/overview/ -5*
- Mara Spa Lodge - https://www.sopalodges.com/masai-mara-sopa-lodge/features -4*
- Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort - https://www.sopalodges.com/lake-naivasha-sopa-resort/the-resort -4*
Per person on Double Sharing Basis
Child Rate 2-12 yrs old
Infant 0-1.99 yrs old
Oct 1 – Oct 31
1 Nov – 10 Dec
- The cost of obtaining visas - USD 50 per person and children under 16 years of age do not pay visa.
- Expenses like laundry, bar bill, telephone, mineral water, tips, poterage etc.
- Travel and medical insurance.
- All other expenses that are purely of a personal nature.
- All other items that are not mentioned in 'our price includes'.